sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

More fakeees




Right now I'm making new fakes... I am trying so hard to fake Will but i don't know... It's hard.. I don't even know why... I'll eventually finish all the requests as I said..

Now here's a description of the photos to make stuff more spicy. Btw I'm loving Sam and Puck. I'm just obcessed.

After summer, Puck and Sam did not have any more pools to clean as they were in school. But that didn't stop them. They kept fucking hard after the school day was over. They were so horny that they always missed the last period just to fuck once more. They even invited some jocks to Puck's house to make the party more interesting. What Sam didn't know is that Puck was having tutoring lessons with Mr. Shue. He was an excellent teacher and Puck's ass loved his big cock inside of it. Hmmm Still, that didn't stop Sam and Puck from fucking every single day. After all, Puck's cock loved Sam's tender ass.

1 comentário: