quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013

Puck & Sam


One of you guys asked for these two. So here it is... I only had time to finish this one but I promise I'll do every single request eventually... Enjoy

Puck was doing great with his pool cleaning business. But the business expanded so much that he needed a partner to help him. And Sam was the lucky one. Not only he cleaned pools, he got to clean Puckerman's ass every single day. They fucked every single time, right after the pool service was done. They fucked all summer long and masturbated each other during breaks. Summer was a blast!

5 comentários:

  1. Humm thank you so much i love it ;)
    Puck and Will
    Blaine and Will
    Sam and Will

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is possible that you make me fakes Vampire Diaries ? please :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. can you do chord and mark solo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hmmm. I always love watching the guys with dildos or wearing jock straps. So anything like that would be hot.
    Oh, and Blaine's my fav too. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Blaine and Will
    Blaine and puck
    Sam and Blaine

    ResponderEliminar