quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2014

Blaine cheats on Puck




Even though Puck and Blaine were about to get married, Blaine couldn't stand watching Sam without his cock getting hard. Sam and Blaine are best friends and they always hang out. Therefore, Blaine is always hard. As they were playing PS3, Blaine pulled his pants down and started shaking his hard cock with his hand. He was moaning loud and was really ok with Blaine watching him. Blaine couldn't take it anymore and jumped onto Sam sucking his cock until a load of cum splashed his face. Sam moaned even louder.
Puck that just about to come home heard the moan and asked "Is that you Blaine?"
Sam ran under the couch in order to avoid getting caught.
"What's up babe?" said Puck to his soon to be fiance and took of all his clothes. Blaine was naked as well but it was usual for Blaine to walk around the house naked so Puck didn't suspect a thing.
The two boys fucked hard right there in the sofa cumming all over the PS3 remotes while Sam, that was under the sofa, jacked off as silently as possible.
When Puck and Blaine were done, they went to the bathroom for a shower. Sam hurried and left the house.
After the shower, Puck told Blaine that he invited Finn over.
"Is that right babe? Well I told Sebastian to come so we 3 could have a little fun. Don't you feel like having a Round 2?"
"That sounds amazing. We can have that threesome while Finn is there."
"What?" Blaine gasped
"Of course he can. Finn lately is into gay stuff. It's something new for him but I don't know, when I was at his house I was always naked. He used to not care. But lately he has been checking me out. We made out one time while I was naked but that was just it. Don't worry babe"
"Ok he can come. But he will just watch ok?"
 -----"Deal. I'll just go get my haircut and I'll be right back" ----

1 comentário:

  1. Wow ! I love , i want Darren and Matthew please ;) thank you so much

    ResponderEliminar