quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2014

The Cory Monteith Issue


So... Here it is a fake of Finn which personally I think it's smoking hot. Which is why we/I make fakes in the first place. It's just for "fun" and I really just make a little more visual what some of us fantasize about. 
Now... Since Cory died many "fakers" (I really don't know what to call people who make gay fakes) decided not to fake Cory ever again. They stated that it was their decision and that was what made those "fakers" confortable. Like chordoverstreetgayfakes.blogspot.com did (btw check him out, he's amazing). They wanted to respect the deceased actor which I totally respect. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and what I'm about to write is NOT to bash those who decided not to fake him. As I said, I respect those people. I'm just explaining WHY from now on, I'm faking Finn in this blog. Just to somehow counter future "attacks" I may get for faking him.
1. If you say it's wrong to fake Finn because the actor who played him is dead, that really doesn't make sense in the first place. If we were to see things like that, well, it's just as "wrong" to fake Will or Blaine (Mattew Morrison and Darren Criss) for example. 
2. Do I find disripectful faking an actor? NO! Here's why. Would the actor become unconfortable if they saw a fake of themselves? Of course they would. But it's just as weird when they know someone fantasizes about them. And guess what. Those actor fantasize about celebreties as well. Faking (the act of doing a fake) is just a way to make our thoughts more visual. It's just as wrong as having those thoughts in the firs place, but guess what, we're all humans and everyone has those thoughts.
3. By having thoughts about someone or even faking that person, you're not actually hurting anyone. It's something just as private as your mind and guess what. Those people you fantasize about will never know .They are exposed to the world as they are famous. They are awared of their looks and what their looks may cause so to speak. 
4. For me Cory and Finn are two completely different individuals. Even though Finn died in the actual show, for me he is still alive in my mind. I respect Cory a lot and believe me it was really hard for me when I knew that he passed away. I didn't even think about fakes. I was just shocked and beyond sad. And inicially I also decided not to fake him anymore. But as times went by I, Finn was constantly in my head. Before Cory's death I had (rarely but I had) sex dreams about Finn, and Puck and whatever... And that kept happening after the actor's death. We're humans and we have hormones. We can't control our thoughts.
5. So to sum up, I do respect Cory. Wherever he is, I loved him as a person and the Cory that I knew (not personally, just by watching interviews and stuff) seemed like one of the nicest guys ever. But when I fake I always think of Finn. Never Cory. It's hard to explain but hey. It's my head. I do respect Cory and I think my 1 year of Finn-absense in this blog justifies that. But we've all moved on. And I can't be a hipocrite and say I don't dream about Finn because I do. Sexually and not. I am not a perv and I'm not trying to find of something to feel less guilty of faking Finn. 'Cause I don't feel guilty. We all need to take life a little less seriously and accept the fact that we're just men with hormones. It's.... life. 

----- Just when you're checking this blog just forget about the "omg it's wrong" factor because at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. Having dirty thoughts doesn't make you a bad person or a perv. It's just sexuality and it isn't the main thing of our lifes. It's obviously not what we think about all the time, sex. Be less serious and enjoy looking at hot people. Meanwhile, while you're here, have as much nasty thoughts as you want ;) That is why this "little corner" is for. ------------

3 comentários:

  1. Man you're awesome ! Your fakes are amazing and i'm tottaly agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Isso love your blog please make more glee fakes
    Matt bommer Ricky Martin

    ResponderEliminar
  3. true! Thanks btw Love your Fakes too Man! Totally respect to your opinion too

    ResponderEliminar